We have tried to make brownies on several occasions, all of which has ended with us secretly eating the evidence, not even good enough to share with family and friends. But not this time guys! I may have just stumbled across the BEST brownie recipe ever...(well actually I didn't find this recipe, a friend recommended it!) This is based on a recipe in Vegan With A Vengeance, so no eggs folks!
I couldn't find any of this fancy "canola oil" so I just used olive oil. Instead of plain flour and baking soda I just opted for self raising. And I also forgot the salt and vanilla extract....still tasted awesome though!
Besides changing some of the ingredients, pretty much followed the recipe!
1. Melt chocolate (don't let it burn!)
2. Mix the banana mash, oil and sugar together.
3. Add the melted chocolate to the mixture.
4. Sieve the flour, cocoa powder and fold into the banana mixture bit by bit.
5. Pour into tin/muffin cases.
6. 180 degrees, 30 mins
And that's it!